Here is what I managed to pick up at The Makeup Show Chicago 2013. I’ve been so busy I haven’t gotten to play with anything yet but at least I can share what items caught my eye with you guys. If you haven’t checked out my post on my Makeup Show experience yet click here.
- MAC- Makeup Wipes, Eye Brows in “Lingering”, “Strut”, and “Spiked”
- NARS- “Orgasm” Blush
- Eve Pearl- Dual Salmon Concealer
- Ben Nye- Luxury Powder in “Banana”
- Embryolisse- Lait-Creme Concentre x2, Filaderme Emulsion, and Creme Exfoliante
- Temptu- S/B Foundations Starter Kit
- Kevyn Aucoin- Celestial Powder
- Bdellium Tools- #’s 733, 775, 787×2, 763, 760, 540×2, 965×2, 964×2, 942×2
- False Lashes, disposable mascara wands and lip brushes
Have you tried any of these products? What did you get at the Makeup Show?