Last weekend I collaborated with Vain Salon and Mad Chicken Studio, some of my very favorite talented people in the business, on a creative photo shoot with Rachel as our astounding model. I had the concept of doing a very summer feeling makeup look featuring nautical inspired details. This is what I came up with and seeing as it has a prominent “red, white, and blue” color palette I thought no better day to post than the 4th of July, Independence Day. Below you will find all the products I used to achieve this nautical/patriotic makeup look.
To achieve this bold cut-crease/red lip makeup look I used the following…
- “Vanilla” Pigment [MAC]
- “Sea & Sky” Eyeshadow [MAC]
- “Blanc Type” [MAC]
- “Cosmic Blue” Eyeshadow [Ben Nye]
- “Perversion” Liquid Eyeliner [Urban Decay]
- Lash Injection Mascara [Too Faced]
- False Lashes
- Airbrush Foundation [Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics]
- “Well Dressed” Blush [MAC]
- “Brown Sugar” Urbanglow Cream Highlighter [Urban Decay]
- “Jungle Red” Lip Liner [NARS]
- “Jungle Red” Lipstick [NARS]
I hope you all have a fantastic and safe 4th, happy holidays!