Cara’s big day is quickly coming up and not only am I lucky enough to be her bridal makeup artist but I got to do her makeup for her bachelorette party as well. Below is info on products used to achieve this look.
- Romping Eyeshadow [M.A.C]
- Beauty Marked Eyeshadow [M.A.C]
- Sketch Eyeshadow [M.A.C]
- Carbon Eyeshadow [M.A.C]
- Blanc Type Eyeshadow [M.A.C]
- Perversion 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil [Urban Decay]
- Smoky Lash Mascara [Make Up For Ever]
- Pearl Cream Colour Base [M.A.C]
- Soft and Gentle Mineralize Skinfinish [M.A.C]
- Plum Foolery Blush [M.A.C]
- #1 Aqua Rouge [Make Up For Ever]
Hair by Vain Salon, Duluth, MN.