A few years ago, while admiring all the designers showcasing during Paris Fashion Week, one in particular’s runway makeup caught my eye.
Dior’s look for their Fall-Winter 2010/11 Haute Couture collection immediately inspired me and I knew I had to try it for myself. The bold geometric shapes and blocks of color were so different than my usual so it was an especially fun and challenging shoot for me, particularly achieving clean edges and keeping the colors even. A huge thank you to the gorgeous models Morgan, Casey, and Brittney, and of course Mad Chicken Studio for capturing all my hard work!
- “Envious” 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil [Urban Decay]
- “Blackberry” Lipstick [NYX]
- “Koi” Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner [Stila]
- Gold Pigment [Giselle Cosmetics]
- “Morphine” Glide-On Shadow Pencil [Urban Decay]
- “Ransom” Eyeshadow [Urban Decay]
- Purple Pigment [Giselle Cosmetics]
- “UV-Green” Aquacolor Day-Glow Eyeshadow [Kryolan]
- “Graffiti” Eyeshadow [Urban Decay]
- “Electric” Glide-On Eyeliner Pencil [Urban Decay]
- “Peace” Eyeshadow [Urban Decay]
- “Artifact” Paint Pot [MAC]
- “Cranberry” Eyeshadow [MAC]
- Red Pigment [Giselle Cosmetics]
- “Baby Pink” Pearl Pigment [NYX]
- “Angel Red” Eyeshadow [Trucco]
Thank you and enjoy!